Wednesday 6 May 2020

MAY 2020: MONO BLUE MERFOLK MODERN

6 MAY 2020
Untap.in

GW Collected with Lurrus L
RW Aggro with Zirda L
UR Storm W
ROCK with Lurrus W
Ponza W

Notes:
I am still using this seventy-five


GW COLLECTED with LURRUS
Game three: Despite me having two Deprive and tool box merfolks (Tricksters and Harbinger), he was able to assemble his combo piece still. I lost to his infinite mana combo ending it up with a Walking Ballista

RW AGGRO with ZIRDA
Game one: I decided to keep a one land (Mutavault) with vial but has a lot of two drops. I got my second land like after eighth turn. It was really a struggle. HE simply slow roll to victory ending up with Ballista and Heliod god combo. 

Game two: Sword of Fire and Ice fried my school. His team has the following: Zirda, the Dawnwaker plus Walking Ballista plus Sword of Fire and Ice. 

UR STORM
Game one and two: Spreading Seas denying him of red sources. Then Islandwalkers for the win. 

ROCK with LURRUS
Game one: He got stuck at one land the entire game. 

Game two: Timely Engineered Explosives buried alive my entire school. His lone Tarmogoyf finished me off in just two swings.

Game three: Timely defensive plays from Harbinger and Trickster plus the protection from Kira, the Great Glass-Spinner gave me the win. 

PONZA
Game one: I had a turn one vial out. It turns out that he is on Ponza. I simply vial out all my school and win from there. 

Game two: Timely counter spells, Force of Negation and Deprive, helped me turn the tide into my favor. Then the tandem of Spreading Seas plus lord effects won me the game. 

UGR WHIR URZA
I got disconnected during the RUG Whir-Urza game. I was about to make a 14 point islandwalk swing when I got disconnected. Anyway, I had misplays here. First, I should have casted Tricksters first. Then vial-in Harbinger to bounce the fatter creature. Another misplay is that I forgot to untap my land off the Reejerey-Benthic Biomancer interaction. And lastly, I forgot to swing my Mutavault with the team during the first swing. 

My connection is getting intermittent. This is all for now. Stay safe guys! 

Thank you for reading. 

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment