Tuesday 5 May 2020

MAY 2020: REVOLT NAYA ZOO MODERN

5 May 2020
Untap.in

Mono Red Prowess W
Affinity (Traditional) W
Hardened Scales W
Mono Green Aggro W
UW Whir Thopter with Yorion companion L

Notes:
MONO RED PROWESS
Game one: He won the roll and stared with Mountain into a Monastery Swiftspear. In my turn one, Wooded Foothills into Stomping Ground into Wild Nacatl. He had a turn two (another) Swiftspear and Lava Spike dealing a total of seven damages in that turn. 

For my second turn, I dropped a fetch into Temple Garden, into Herbalist into Burning-Tree Emissary into Narnam then discard a Simian Spirit Guide into Reckless Bushwhacker. Turned everybody sideways. He simply offered that we go to game two. 

Game two: My team was able to connect 11 damages by turn three but unable to finish the job for I had drawn three straight fetches. 

Game three: 14 Damages on turn three. WIN. 

AFFINITY (Traditional)
Game one: He almost won this game because he had Arcbound Ravager passing all its counter an Inkmoth Nexus. But unfortunately for him, I blocked it with a 1/1 Narnam, with a little help from Atarka's Command.

Game two: He tried burying my troop with two Whipflares but Boros Charm denied him of that. WIN. 

HARDENED AFFINITY
I won two games. Both assault led by Reckless Bushwhacker  dealing 12 and 16 points respectively. 

MONO GREEN AGGRO
Game three: Turn three 14 damages ignited by Hidden Herbalist putting him from 16 to 2. He simply took his last draw then concedes. WIN. 

UW WHIR THOPTER with YORION companion
Game one: Engineered Explosives hampered my team a little, but just after a few turns we were able to recover and finish what we had started. Atarka's Command +1/+1 was the MVP. 

Game two: I got a promising hand but unable to execute it well because I got stuck at two lands. 

Game three: Reckless, Burning-Tree, Herbalist, Guide, Experiment one, Nacatl, and Misty. One land. I decided to keep. High risk, high reward. I got risk. It has been seven turns before the second land came. It was too late because he already had an infinited life through Urza-Thopter-Sword. GG

This is going to be all for today. I hope you're safe there! Stay at home!

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment