Sunday 3 May 2020

MAY 2020: UR ASCENSION STORM

3 MAY 2020
Untap.in

BUG Uro Control W
Esper Control L
UR Gifts Storm W
UR Urza Whir W
Affinity W
Through the Breach / Scapeshift L
Naya Burn L


Notes
BUG URO CONTROL 
I won two games. Game one via Electrodominance for 10 with a copy from Ascension. And game two via 22 goblin tokens.

ESPER CONTROL
He established board state early. Ashiok and Teferi team-up to give him the win. My sideboard cards did not load in for game two. I lose game two in a similar way.

UR GIFTS STORM
Game one: Our life points were at him 18 and me at 16. Opponent started cascading spells on his fourth turn. Then he said, "Grapeshot you for 17." I pressed the alert button letting him know that I am going to respond to his sorcery storm card. I put on the table Quicken from my hand. He gave a thumbs up. I draw. Then presented my own Grapeshot. "19. All to you."

I got disconnected while I was in the process of sideboarding. It turns out that the plug of my modern was accidentally kicked by somebody. 

UR Urza Whir
Game one: It was my last turn. I had an online Ascension and five lands. I started the turn with a Serum Vision. He responded with a Cryptic Command with the modes: counter-bounce. I responded with rituals into Electrodominance. WIN.

Game two: We find ourselves in a similar situation only this time I had a ritual as my bait spell. I responded with rituals, morphose, Thought Scour, Quicken, Past in Flames, recycle all instants into another Quicken before ending it with lethal Grapeshot. WIN 

AFFINITY
Game one: Two ascensions are online by turn four and fireworks began to display a turn after.

Game two: Inkmoth Nexus carrying a Plating on her won him the game. 

Game three: Turn two 10 goblin tokens. He had no answer. I won the race. WIN.

THROUGH THE BREACH / SCAPESHIFT
Game one: I thought along along that I am dealing with a regular Scapeshift. Then he took a turn, Through the Breach into Emrakul. 

Game two: Turn two 12 tokens.  I win in two swings. 

Game three: I started to draw brick (lands and rituals. I needed cantrip or Past in Flames) after Pyromancer Ascension went online. 

NAYA BURN
Game one: Eidolons on turn two and three. GIZ.

Game two: Eidolon on turn two but I had a turn three Platinum. He had Destructive Revelry. GG. 

This is all for now. I've been playing since ten in the morning until two in the afternoon. I feel a little exhausted. I'll play again later after dinner. Adios por ahora.

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment