Thursday 7 May 2020

MAY 2020: MONO BLUE MERFOLK MODERN

7 MAY 2020
Untap.in

Mono Green Aggro W
Death's Shadow with Lurrus W
Boros Burn with Lurrus W
BG Rock with Lurrus W

Notes:
MONO GREEN AGGRO
Game three: In my last turn, I go wide with nine water elemental tokens (3/2), from two Master of Waves, together with Mutavaults, Trickster, and Harbinger.

DEATH SHADOW with LURRUS
Game three: Vial into Harbinger (twice) bouncing his key creatures and tapping at the same time via Tricksters were the turning points of the game. I won using blue grizzly bears (Tricksters, Silvergills, Harbingers, and Mutavaults) swinging back and fourth.

BOROS BURN with LURRUS 
Misplay: I should have end of turn Trickster his Lurrus of the Dream-Den then vial in Harbinger instead of countering his black cat.

Game two: I decided to keep this hand: Aether Vial, Island, Harbinger, two Lord of Atlantises, and two Force of Negations. I never drew my second land but on my succeeding draws were: Trident, Benthic, Tricksters, Kira, and other Lord of Atlantis. The Forces eventually saved me from his Helices

BG ROCK with LURRUS
Game one: Kira, the Great Glass-Spinner protected most of my school from opponent's Fatal Pushes and Assassin Trophies. Spreading Seas plus lord effects won me the game. 

Game two: He had Abrupt Decays this time around to negate the protection Kira is giving my school. I soon lost my entire schools to his spot removals.

Game three: The combined effort of Spreading Seas + lords + Force of Negation and Deprive (denying him of spot removals) gave me the win. 

This is all for now. Thanks for reading!

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment