Friday 8 May 2020

MAY 2020: MONO RED AGGRO PIONEER

8 MAY 2020
Untap.in

Artifact Base Deck W
Mono Blue Tempo W
RG Ramp W
Mono White Enchantments D
BUG W
GW Aggro L
Mono White Aggro W

Notes:
After a short stint with Izzet Wizards, I'll now try mono red.

ARTIFACT BASE DECK
I have no idea what his deck is all about. I just remember seeing a bunch of artifacts and colorless lands. I have no idea if I am correctly doing my sideboarding against this deck.

MONO BLUE TEMPO
Goblin Rabblemaster is a house. Bomat Courier helped in the spelling of victory because it replenished my hand into a full health. Obosh did a great job in pumping the damages from the unblocked odd casting cost creatures.

RG RAMP
Game three: I had the following on the table in my last turn: six mountains, Goblin Rabblemaster, three goblin tokens, one Soul-Scar Mage, and two Scab-Clan Berserker. Opponent's life points was at 12 (I think). I summoned Obosh, the Preypiercer from its compainion zone, and swing for the win. He only had the following on his table: two mana dorks which I killed one with Shock before swinging everybody.

MONO WHITE ENCHANTMENTS
I saw the following cards: Nyxborn Shieldmate, Hopeful Eidolon, Ethereal Armor, All that Glitters, and Sram Senior Edificer. We had no game three because he got disconnected. 

BUG 
I sure this is another Uru type BUG deck. Both games he drew bricks unfortunately. WIN. 

GW AGGRO
My got kicked in this game by 0-2. His deck loves to toss counters all over his table. The cards that I can still recall were: Voice of Resurgence, Vivien Arrow Ranger, and Heliod, Sun-Crowned

MONO WHITE AGGRO
Game one: The deck curved well. turn one Bomat Courier. Two swiftspears by turn two. Turn three Rabblemaster. Turn four dino. And turn five Obosh. A turn after Obosh came, I fired Shock and Wild Slash. There was no game two for he left the game even before we could do sideboard. 

This is the first time I used a companion. It does not feel like EDH. It feels like you are having an eight card for your opening hand. Obosh is better than Torbran, no doubt about that. Well, this is all for now. Thank you for reading. 

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment