Monday 11 May 2020

MAY 2020: MONO RED AGGRO PIONEER

11 MAY 2020
Untap.in

Jeskai Control L
BW Aggro W
Mono White Aggro W
Rakdos Aggro W
Mono Red Chandra Deck L
Mono White Aggro W
UG Mutate Deck W
UW Control with Yorion L

Notes:
JESKAI CONTROL
This deck is a heavy control one. Counter spells, bounce, mass and spot removals, and gain life. His win condition is Dream Trawler. I lost in three games.

BW AGGRO
This deck is using knight and zombie creature cards. It gave me a good mental exercise on combat matters.

MONO WHITE AGGRO
Opponent left the room right after I won game one. The deck curved well. 

RAKDOS AGGRO
The deck curved better than the opposing team. I won in three games.

MONO RED CHANDRA DECK
His deck abuses different kinds of Chandra Planewalkers and Heart of Kiran. I lost in three games because he drew better removals than I did.

MONO WHITE AGGRO
Game three: I did not swing my army the turn the Obosh came into the battlefield for maximum result. It turned to be a good move versus aggro decks. 

UG MUTATE DECK
We only played one game. Then he left the room. I remember seeing Essence Symbiote, Glowstone Recluse, Sea Dasher Octopus, and Pollywog Symbiote. 

UW CONTROL with YORION
He won 2-0. I do not think any red deck can win against that deck. The deck's core is focused on controlling the board state. Here are the cards that I can recall: Teferi, Hero of Dominaria, Supreme VerdictTeferi, Time Raveler, Elspeth Conquers Death, Omen of the Sea, Absorb, Elspeth Sun's Nemesis

This is all for now. Thank you for reading!

Always stay safe guys!

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment