Monday 11 May 2020

MAY 2020: IZZET AGGRO

12 MAY 2020
Untap.in

UG Kinnan Deck W
Mono Black Aggro W
Ubg Rogue Deck W
BUG Uro Deck W

Notes
I replaced Light up the Stage with Sprite Dragons. And I lessen by one the Tormod's Crypt (in the sideboard) and replaced it with a Disdainful Stroke

UG URO NISSA RAMP
Game two: He had the following in his turn three:  Three UG lands and a Llanowar Elves. He summoned a Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy. Dropped a Mox Amber. Tapped it for two mana then dropped his second Mox Amber tapped it as well for another two mana. Tapped elf for another two mana. Then a land for a total of seven mana. Into look top five cards off the library into Kogla, Titan Ape. Wow. He won the race. 

Game three: I won the race with 3 one drop prowesses and a Sprite Dragon with Shocks and Wild Slashes backing them up. 

MONO BLACK AGGRO
Game one: Spookie44 raged quit during my turn three because of this play: Swiftspear (1/2) plus prowess trigger off the Curious Obsession (2/3). Then the buff off the Obsession (3/4). Then the prowess off the Wild Slash (4/5). Then I let him know that I am attacking for four. He strongly argued "No! Only two" then I explained to him the whole situation. He then left the room. After a minute, I saw him waiting inside a new room. I entered it and dropped the entire explanation  again for him to read. Then left the room. 

UBG ROGUE DECK
He had a bunch of rogue creatures.

BUG URO DECK
I won by two games. I had three prowess, all one drop, with back-up shocks and Wild Slashes. He kept a bad opening hand. 

This is all for now. Thank you for reading. 

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment