Saturday 18 April 2020

APRIL 2020: MONO BLUE MERFOLK

18 APRIL 2020
Untap in

UWr Thopter Combo L
UW Astro Breach Combo L
Death Shadow W

Notes:
I am still on 7 seas. 

UWr Thopter Combo
Game one: Seas denied him of the colors he needed for his combo. I win in one swing dealing 16 damage thanks to the lord effects. 

Game two: I forgot to lessen my seas. I forgot to bring in bounce spells. I lose to Ensnaring Bridge. 

Game three: I bring in my bouncers. I just did not draw them in time. Deads to Bridge. 

UW ASTRO BREACH
Game one: Loop combo Grinders + EE + Oracle.

Game two: He won again via loop combo. 

DEATH SHADOW
Game one: I was able to survive his disruption plan. I top decked a Trident and swing my entire team to victory. 

Game two: Kira was a house against his spot removals. 

It's quarter past eleven in the evening now. I feel sleepy.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe everyone!

Paeng 4983


No comments:

Post a Comment