Wednesday 29 April 2020

APRIL 2020: ASCENSION STORM

29 APRIL 2020
Untap.in

Naya Zoo with Lurrus W
UW Control L
BW Taxes L


Notes
I relegated Lightning Bolts back to the sideboards and replaced it with the following: Wipe Away, Electrodominance and Increasing Vengeance. I created space for the bolts and Abrade by taking out the Blood Moons and lessen Rest for the Weary and Surgical Extractions by a card each.

NAYA ZOO with LURRUS
Uncontested combo via Ascension. However, I lost game two due to a Damping Sphere. I did not expect that a zoo especially after his Burning-Tree Emissary chain spell in game one. He had no answer to a turn two fourteen goblin tokens. WIN

UW CONTROL
Game one: I was put in a situation where I drew all my basic lands and shock lands during the early part of the game. So the succedding fetches are already useless. To make things worse, he started dropping planeswalkers. Jace, Teferi 

Game two: the first two Thought Scour milled all Grapeshots. Then two turns after, his Asiok came. Milled four and together with it were two Past in Flames. GG. 

BW TAXES
Game one: I was one turn away from going off, until his Thalia, Guardian of Thraben came. Tax killed my math. 

Game two: I had a good opening hand but started to draw bricks after 4th turn. 

I will give my beloved deck a revamp. I am not liking the white splash. 

Paeng 4983

No comments:

Post a Comment