Monday 27 April 2020

APRIL 2020: UR ASCENSION STORM

26 APRIL 2020
Untap.in

Ad Nauseam W
Mono Green Aggro W
UWr Thopter L
UR Urza Emry Deck W
Jund L
UG Uro Astro W
Jund L

Notes:

AD  NAUSEAM
Game one: He killed himself with Spoils of the Vault.

Game two: He won via Angel's Grace + Ad Nauseam + SSG into Lightning Storm. Classic win-route.

Game three: I had a second turn 11 goblins,  10 1/1s and a golden 2/2. He had no answers in two turns. WIN.

MONO GREEN AGGRO
No Counter spells. No Removals. No Discard spells. I win both games via online Ascension. Rituals + Bolts + PIF + Rituals + Bolts = WIN.

UWr CONTROL
Game one: Too many graveyard hate in his main. Tormod's Crypt, Scrabbling Claws, Engineered Explosives. Still managed to win without an Ascension and a bear. Bolts, Past in Flames plus lethal storm count Grapeshot for the win.

Game two: He went unlimited mana and life points then proceeded to win via drawing his entire library through Urza's ability into Oracle.

Game three: He put up a ton of hate. Tormod's Crypts, Engineered Explosives, Scrabbling Claws, counter spells, name it he has them all. Embrace the hate for they teaches you to on where to improve your game. Good game it was.

UR URZA EMRY DECK
We only played one game. Here are the cards I remember seeing from his side: Coretapper, Surge Node, Everflowing Chalice, Urza Lord, Mox Amber, blue red color lands, and Emry. I never got the chance to see how his deck win because I went for the kill in my last turn. One bolt was dealing six damage. There were three. Then Past in Flames. He left the room after. 

JUND
Game one: His spot removals are so flexible. Decay and Trophy are so good in dealing with whatever engine I put down. While Inquisition of Kozilek and Thoughseizes are there to control my hand. Tarmogoyf then ate slowly my life points. 

Game two: I had a pretty hand by turn three: morphose, rituals, and Empty the Warrens that could call probably around 14 tokens; but unable to call them for he had a turn two Damping Sphere. My third land reach me after 5 or 6 turns. He won through Lurrus plus Seal of Fire mini combo. 

UG URO ASTRO
Game one: Turn three win through an online Pyromancer Ascension. Rituals + Bolts + Past in Flames into rituals and Bolts. WIN.

Game two: His turn one, fetch to shockland into Relic of Progenitus. My turn one, Island and pass. His turn two, shockland from hand into Warren and Six. My turn two: bolt to him and 14 goblin tokens. He conceded. 

JUND
Game one: He was dropping Warren and Six and Tarmogoyfs. I go off unmolested. 

Game two: Opening hand: ritual, moon, tarn, serum, ritual, goblin, and morphose. I keep. But I failed to see my second land. 

Game three: Mull to five. Then his first two moves were disruptions (Thoughtseize and Inquisition).
Then he started to develop muscles. Tarmogoyf, Scavenging Ooze, and BBE into Liliana of the Veil while I was drawing bricks after bricks.  

Here are the game one games wherein either it was him or me who got disconnected from the internet.

UW CONTROL
He got the board state totally under his control. Then he hanged up, unresponsive. Then a pop up asked me, "player is idle for two mins. Would you like to wait or kick?"

MONO BLACK KNIGHTS
He won the roll. He started with a Swamp. Then unresponsive. 

ABZAN
I was in the middle of combo-ing when I noticed that his picture is a little faded and has this snap like logo indicating that he got disconnected from his internet.

UR ASCENSION STORM 
My internet started lagging when he started to go-off. About fourth spell into his combo, I got disconnected. 

This is all for now. It's 9:20 in the evening here in Manila. I'll sleep early. 

Stay safe guys! Stay home!

Thank you for reading. 


Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment