Saturday 25 April 2020

APRIL 2020: MONO BLUE MERFOLK

MONO BLUE MERFOLK

Main deck 
14 Island
4 Mutavault
1 Castle Vantress
1 Oboro Palace in the Clouds

4 Aether Vial
4 Spreading Seas
4 Deprive

4 Master of Waves
4 Sea-Dasher Octopus 
4 Merfolk Trickster
4 Harbinger of the Tides
4 Lord of Atlantis
4 Master of the Pearl Trident
4 Silvergill Adept

Sideboard
4 Relic of Progenitus
3 Ceremonious Rejection
3 Force of Negation
2 Dismember
1 Venser, Shaper Savant 
2 Wipe Away


25 APRIL 2020
Untap.in

Through the Breach Deck WURGb Uro L
RW Humans L
Notes:

THROUGH THE BREACH DECK
Yes Emrakul has protection from spells, but it does not have protection from permanent's ability. So Harbinger and Tricksters made it hard for his 15/15 center the moment it comes into play. And since the phase of the game went to midgaming, Master of Waves was a house in this game. He had no answer to a school of water elementals. 

RUGb URO
Game one: I should have protected my school than being the aggressor. I lost all but one of my creatures. In this game, Octopus was mutated with a Trickster. He bounced the trickster and the Octopus goes wherever the Trickster went. 

Game two: I forgot to remove the seas again. The game goes long. He had a lot of removals for my school. He eventually controlled my top deck through Jace the Mind Sculptor. 

RW HUMANS
Both games, they just keep on coming from all directions. Unable to keep up the phase, I lose. 

Sea-Dasher Octopus 
I am not impressed with it. They do not jive. I'll probably not include this in my next set of practices. 

This is all for now. Thanks for reading!

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment