Thursday 16 April 2020

APRIL 2020: IZZET WIZARDS PIONEER

16 APRIL 2020
Untap in

BG Hardened Scaled L
BGu with URO L
UW Control W
BW Control W

Notes:

BG HARDENED SCALE
A turn one Hardened Scale is gas for his team. The interaction of his cards after that turn one Hardened Scales were so fast that my team was not able to catch up. My creatures simply dies to his Walking Balistas. He had like 6 flyin blockers after his artifact goes to the graveyard. I think this deck is going to be much better if he will add white for Heliod-Balista combo. 

BGu with URO
Both games he was able to kill (via Fatal Pushes) my early prowess threats and then had established control of the board through Uro, Kalitas, and the 3/5 spider that calls three 1/2 spider tokens. 

UW CONTROL
Prowess did their job by eating away all but two life points. He had no cards at hand when I top deck a burn spell for the win. Game two: he had Castle Ardenvale creating blocker that enough turn until his 3/5 flyer lifelink creature came to his aid and eventually led his team to victory. 

I won game three because of speed: three one drop prowess creatures, 2 shock spells, and 2 UR lands in my opening hand. 

BW CONTROL
Game one: Speed is king. He cannot handle my fleet of prowess creatures.

Game two: It was by turn 8 (I think it was) when he totally obliterated my entire team from there started to control the board. Instead of conceding, I wanted to see what others do he has in his deck. I saw 4cc and above and most of his cards are non creatures. So I adjust my sideboarding.  

Game three: Opening hand had Spell Pierce in which I used to deny him of his 4 drop Gideon bomb. WIN. 

I do not know but for some reason, I experienced a lot of disconnection today. Here are the cancelled games because it was either the opponent or myself got disconnected during game one from the server/ internet. 

BGu with URO 
ENSOUL ARTIFACT DECK
UWg with URO
SPIRITS
MONO BLACK AGGRO
UGw URO

This is all for now. Thank you for reading!

Paeng_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment