Thursday 29 August 2024

ALPHA CLASH: TORQUE


After many failed attempts to join an event, I finally made it to Alpha Clash's August 24th Prelude event in High Market Cubao Quezon City! 

Prelude 
High Market
Cubao, Quezon City
24 August 2024

RD 1 loss did not play because I was late

RD 2 loss did not play because I was late

RD 3 loss 

RD 4 loss

RD 5 loss did not play

I lost my third round because of my opponent's white cow and his contender combo. 

Round four was exciting. I though I'll have my first win in this TCG, but I was wrong. The opponent had that "gain life" card. 

It feels great I finally got to play Alpha Clash. 

I hope to do well in my next outing. 


Here's my deck list if anyone is interested.

Mono Red Deck
1 Torque, the Diabolical
4 Flare
4 Torque
4 Torque, the Uncontrollable
4 Torque, Redirecting Damage
2 Torque, Raging Force
4 Flare, Solar Force
4 Torque, Energy Overflowing
3 Machina
3 Torque, Expelling Energy
2 Torque, the Lawless One

2 Collateral Damage
2 Alternative Strike
4 Solar Smash
4 Here comes the Boom
3 Metal Barrage
1 Deflect

Sideboard
4 Energy Blast
4 Grasp of War 
2 Deflect


This is all for now. 

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment