Saturday 16 March 2024

FEBRUARY 2024: BOROS BURN (modern) and 5 PESO STUMPY (legacy)

How are you! I hope you're doing fine out there!

So far, for 2024, I only had two in-store MTG events. 

Modern, February 3rd if I am not mistaken it was at Hobby United in Muntinlupa. I used Boros Burn and had a 2-3 mark. If I recall correctly, all of my losses were either I was drawing too much land and one land keep. The highlight of my day was when I beat a deck that had an opening Leyline of Sanctity, twice. 

Legacy, February 25th at Monarch Marikina. I originally wanted to use AnT but I was not able to find my Dark Rituals in time. So I sleeved my 5 peso stumpy. 

I won against Reanimator and Burn. Reanimator drew bricks during our game three. Versus burn, well I had a turn-two win. Double Berserk + double Invigorate + Nettle Sentinel. Lost to Rhinos, 4c Natural Order, and BUG, all in rubber matches. 

Thank you for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment