Saturday 4 June 2022

MODERN: GW BOGLES

Arcane Arena
Pacita, Laguna
4 June 2022

I used the same seventy-five

RD 1: UW Control (W)
RD 2: UR Prowess (L)
RD 3: DnT (W)
RD 4: GW Coco Combo (L)

Things that I can still recall.

vs  UW Control
G2: Sequencing properly your aura spells is very important. Totem armor, first strike, and trample (in that order) were the abilities that I think a bogles player would need in order to win against this archetype. Also, luck played a factor because the opponent did not draw any of his mass removals or Chalice of the Void. 

vs UR Prowess
G3: I miscalculated (or misfired) my Path to Exile in this game. I fired the white instant removal too early. I should have waited for the second strike (in which the prowess creature was much bigger).  Also, I did not draw any life-giving auras.

vs GW Coco Combo
I don't think this is a winnable match-up for Bogles. They are just too fast and strong for the home team to handle.

This is all for now.  

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe wherever you are!



cto: WOTC

No comments:

Post a Comment