Wednesday 28 July 2021

MODERN: AD NAUSEAM

 Ad Nauseam

MTGO Modern League
29 July 2021 

RD 1 Hammer Time (win)
RD 2 GW Heliod Combo (win)
RD 3 Bant Control (loss)
RD 4 As Foretold (loss)
RD 5 Boros Burn (win)
 
Here is the seventy-five for this league.

RD 1 Hammer Time

RD 2 GW Heliod Combo

RD 3 Bant Control

What a greedy decision-keep there. *sigh*

RD 4 As foretold 

I opted not to record game two. I lost game two anyway because the opponent fed the suspended Greater Gargadon with his lands plus was able to cast the modern Balance off the blue enchantment. Thus annihilating all my lands and hands. 

RD 5 Boros Burn

I forgot to record game two. I won it because of this combo combination: Phyrexian Unlife, Thassa's Oracle, and Spoils of the Vault.

This will be all for now. 
Thank you for reading!
Stay safe wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment