Tuesday 31 December 2019

December 2019: THE EIGHT BEARS

The last modern tournament for 2019. I originally wanted to use my Mono Red Prowess deck but had a last minute change of mine. So I brought my beloved deck to the event.

REGRAN HOBBIES

QUEZON CITY
29 December 2019

Match-ups:
Copy Cat 2-1
UR Tempo 1-2
Boros Burn 1-2
Jund Oko 2-0
UW Control 2-0
Mono Red Prowess 1-2

Notes:
I had two games in which I opted to go greedy instead of taking the safest path. I failed to draw gas in both greed moment. I lose.

I had 3 games where I won in my turn three. 

I also had a game wherein I used his instant spells for my storm count. I used to do this when I was still active in legacy piloting The Epic Storm. 

Well that's all for now. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Paeng 4983

No comments:

Post a Comment