Tuesday 19 November 2019

NOVEMBER 2019: GOLD RUSH MODERN



GOLD RUSH MODERN
Solaire Resort Manila, Pque City
17 November 2019

RD1 Infect 0-2
RD2 Boros Burn 1-2
RD3 Tron 2-0
RD4 UW control 2-1
RD5 Eldrazi Tron 0-2
RD6 Eldrazi 1-2

Notes:
Before the event, I was running 18 lands. Flooding was one of the reasons why I was not drawing gas while comboing-off. So I decided to go back at 17 lands; but sadly, majority of the game threes I had ended in drought.

The only nice thing that happened to me at the event was calling X goblins at the end of my opponent's turn. It was fun to see the stun look they're wearing on their faces. Them trying to do the math calculating if they can survive the army of little green men. 

Well, this is it for now. Thanks for reading! 

Paeng Paeng







No comments:

Post a Comment