Sunday 30 December 2018

DECEMBER 2018: BLACK-GREEN and WHITE


Despite having a low win rate (38.7%) with BGx, I am still hoping that I will do good with it. So before the year ends, I am donning the its colors again for my last 2018 modern tournament.

Fetchland tournament
Fast Effects Hobby Shop 
Pacita, Laguna
30 December 2018

RD1 Dredge 0-2
RD2 Burn 2-0
RD3 Hardened Affinity 0-2
RD4 RG Eldrazi 0-2
(1-3)  (2-6)

Notes:
I had games (all game ones against Dredge, Hardened and RG E), despite listing 24 lands, I got stuck at two lands. 



I need to know the proper hierarchy (or usage) of the spot removals of the deck.

I should read and study the board state well in order to maximize the value of my cards.

I probably side boarded wrong in some of my games. 

Always weigh every shockland you will fetch for it might affect your game later on.  

Engineered Explosives is a good answer to those cards that has hexproof. 

Spirit blockers from Lingering Souls are great. 

Is Dark Confidant a better choice over Tireless Tracker?  

I will need to improve on my decision making.

This is all for now. 

Happy New Year everyone! And thank you for reading!


Paeng Paeng


No comments:

Post a Comment