Thursday 20 September 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018: 5 Peso Stumpy at Grand Prix Hong Kong


Grand Prix Hong Kong! I am delighted to know that the September Asian Grand Prix included legacy as one if its side events. Right away, I reached for the deck box that houses my 5 peso stumpy and gave it a tweak. If for some reason you cannot see clearly the above image, here's the list.

5 Peso Stumpy
Paeng 4983

Main deck
16 Forest
4 Berserk
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Invigorate
3 Seal of Strength
2 Scryb Sprites
3 Jungle Lion
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Kavu Predator
4 Dryad Militant
4 Nettle Sentinel
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk

Sideboard
4 Hidden Gibbon
4 Faerie Macabre
4 Rushwood Legate
3 Blossoming Defense

I really wanted to shuffle my all time favorite deck on day zero's scheduled legacy side event, but due to tight schedule, because I still had to deal with non-mtg matters on that day, I was not able to play it. Chances of me playing it on Sunday looked good when I did not made it to day two. Unfortunately super storm Manghkut (Ompong) flatten most of Hong Kong. And as a result, most of its public transportation were put to halt. I spend day two in the hotel with my family watching 8 (or 9) straight Disney animated movies. Yep, "FISH ARE FRIENDS not and FOOD!"

For those who are still unaware of the remaining modern PPTQ schedules, here they are.

Sept 21
Kick Engines (Cubao Expo)

Sept 22
Dragonforge (Katipunan)
MDP (Bicutan)
Mage Ring (Dasmarinas)

Sept 23
NG District (Imus)
FQ (Mandaluyong)

I hope to see you in any of these folks!

-Paeng4983

No comments:

Post a Comment