Sunday 19 November 2017

NOVEMBER 2017: Blue and Red Storm

19 November 2017
RPTQ at Regran 

Thirty-two players, five rounds cut to top eight. Sadly, I only lasted until the third round. So putting those rounds into total games played, seven. I losing all but one. Those six losses had the same reason: I got flooded. Zee sus  cryst! That was my worst output piloting a UR Storm deck, EVER! My matches were: Eldrazi Tron, Grix DS, and RW Prison. Even though I did not made it to the top, I am still happy on how the deck performed all year long, 75 wins 41 losses and 6 draws. Definitely I'll give UR Storm a break after playing 122 rounds of modern magic. I hope things will be great for UR Storm for 2018. So far UR storm is scheduled to play on Grands Prix Kyoto (Team Trio) and Hong Kong's. 

And before ending this, my calendar for the remaining days of 2017.

November 25 
FM 2: Modern
Century Mall, Makati

December 3 
Kick Engines' Legacy Year End
Cubao Expo

December 3
Gold Rush: Side event Modern   

December 9 
FQ's Modern Tarmo Tournament
Mandaluyong

December 9
Pinoy Planeswalker Last Leg Modern Open
R4 
Las Piñas

December 10
Kick Engines' Team Event Modern
Cubao Expo

December 16 
OHS's Legacy Year Ender
Manila   

*Congrats Zax and Felipe for winning those Pro Tour invites!

Thank you very much for reading!


-Paeng Paeng
+639771321998

No comments:

Post a Comment