Wednesday 26 April 2017

APRIL 2017: Back to Red Enchantment UR STORM

Grand Prix Kobe is less than 30 days away and yet I am still not that solid when it comes to piloting the baral gifts list. As a result, I revert to my 75.

   4 Pyromancer Ascension / 3 Past in Flames / 3 Grapeshot / 4 Baral Chief of Compliance / 1 Gifts Ungiven

4 Desperate Ritual / 4 Pyretic Ritual / 4 Manamorphose

4 Thought Scour / 4 Serum Visions / 4 Sleight of hand / 3 Faithless Looting / 1 Peer Through Depths

4 Scalding Tarn / 4 Misty Rainfores / 3 SpiralBluff Canal / 2 Steam Vents / 3 Island / 1 Mountain

SB
4 Lightning Bolt / 3 Empty the Warrens / 3 Blood Moon / 2 Shatterstorm / 2 Echoing Truth / 1 Defense Grid.

I tested the list in Kick Engine's team event. We had it 5 rounds and here are the following decks that I faced.

RD 1: Infect 2-0
RD 2: RW Chalice lock deck 0-2
RD 3: Dredge 2-1
RD 4: Lantern 2-0
RD 5: Abzan 2-0

Notes:
I had two misplays. The first one was, I should have drop and used the fetch land so that the chances of me getting a Past in Flames increases. And second, I was not paying that much attention to what I was doing. I casted Grapeshot twice, and yet I have not won the game. Here how it was: the first one for 7 putting him to 13 life points. And the second time, right after I cast Past in Flames, I immediately grabbed the fallen Grapeshot pointing it at him again this time only for 9 leaving him down to 4. Good thing I had enough cantrips to find the second copy of Grapeshot off the library.

There you have it folks! Thanks for reading! My next tournament will be on the May 20th at BCI Makati hosted by R4 Hobby Shop. I hope to see you there!

-Paeng 4983

Click THIS for more details about R4's May 20 event at BCI. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment