Tuesday 3 January 2017

JAN 2017: MODERN GPTs around the Metro Manila

Before we get the ball rolling, I wish you all the best things in life for this 2017!

I did not post that much during the last quarter of 2016 because I was not performing well in all of my outings with my Prison Deck. It was also during this time that I saw my worst modern output: a 13-game losing streak from two 0-5 (win-loss standing) GPTs and a regular four rounder! 

Anyway enough of those unfortunate memories, let me end my first post for 2017 with a compilation of Modern GPTs around the metro. Enjoy!

MTG Vault (near Banawe St., Quezon City)
February 4
March  4
April 1

Friday Quest (Gabbys, Mandaluyong)
January 7
February 5
March 5

Kick Engines (Cubao Expo, Quezon City)
January 21

Dragonforge (Katipunan, Quezon City)
January 8

Raxx (Marikina)
April 16

OHS (Vito Cruz, Manila)
February 4
March  4

Magical Dream Portal (Bicutan, Parañaque)
February 26

Oh My Games! (BF Home, Parañaque)
January 8
February 25

PC Butler (Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
January 7
February 5

R4 (Zapote Road, Las Piñas)
January 28

Mage Ring (Dasmariñas, Cavite)
January 8
February 24
March  5
April 2

-Paeng
6214089146


No comments:

Post a Comment