Saturday 13 August 2022

MODERN: MONO BLACK DISCARDER DECK


Mono Black 6-Racks
Main deck
18 Swamp
4 Urza's Saga
1 Castle Locthwain  
4 Thoughtseize 
4 Inquisition of Kozilek
4 Raven's Crime
4 Wrench Mind 
2 Funeral Charm
2 Dismember
4 Liliana of the Veil
2 Bloodchief's Thirst
3 Ensnaring Bridge
1 Bontu's Last Reckoning
1 Nihil Spellbomb 
4 The Rack
2 Shrieking Affliction 

Sideboard  
1 Hex Parasite 
4 Leyline of the Void 
1 Bontu's Last Reckoning  
3 Feed the Swarm  
2 Pithing Needle
1 Elixir of Immortality
3 Delirium Skeins
 
 
RCQ Neutral Ground 
Centris Branch
13 August 2022

Match-ups
RD 1 Grix Death's Shadow L
RD 2 UR Murktide Monkey L
RD 3 4C Yorion Control L
RD 4 UR Murktide Monkey DRC w 
RD 5 Amulet Titan L
RD 6 Grix Death's Shadow w

Here are some of the important lessons that I can still recall. 
- Sequence properly your spells especially against Ledger Shredder. Kill the said bird first before summoning a discard spell. 

- I shouldn't have used Castle Lochwain in a situation where I had two cards in hand and my life points were at seven. 

- I had a lot of situations where the opponent had no cards in hand and at the same time, I had no The Rack on my side. And by the time The Rack reached my hand, the opponent already had enough cards in hand to avoid getting hit by my stuffy doll. 

- Amulet Titan simply rolled over the home team. 

- No artifact removal. I must have an artifact removal next time. 

This is all for now. I'll do better in my next outing. Until then, thank you for reading!

Paeng 

No comments:

Post a Comment